Solar Power Plants
Off Grid Solar Power Plants From 1kw to 10 Kw power plants Battery Based Owing to the year of experience in solar power plants , we have been able to serve our valuable clients with all types of Solar power plants. Solar power plants provides greater return on investment to the home and business ower. It has been Reduce the dependency on the Grid and disel generator. Solar power plants investment is sensible descion keeping in minds Rising electricity prices ,disel prices and regular power cuts to affect your productivity. In the day time solar will run the connected load and balance energy storage in the form of a battery bank. The Battery bank will allow the excess the solar power to be stored and used later on when Clients required. They are suitable for user with limited power needs .These provides an excellent opportunity to apply a standalone renewable energy generation system.
The complete Detail, Size, Watt, Volt, Working, Technical Specification and Cost of 1kW 2kW 5kW and 10kW Off Grid Solar Power Plants is as below:
Off-grid Solar Power Plant Systems Advantage and Disadvantage
- Solar with Battery Backup of 6-48 hours as per use.
- This kind of a system will allow a customer to go off the grid.
- This system work without electricity grid. This is the most common installation type for areas that have no electricity or power cuts problems.
- A larger system installed to meet peak summer demand is usually sized to include air conditioning.
- Savings from the system lead to a payback period of up to 5-7 years. After that, you get free power for many more years.
- Off-Grid Solar Systems are the little expensive as additional battery cost is incurred to provide a for a normal household or business functioning.
- No net metering system and wastage of Power if power not in use.